Welcome to Lifestyle Coach!
If you're here, you recognize that your lifestyle is the key to having more energy, dramatically improved health, and high performance.
Now, You Are Ready for the Kind of Change That Will Change Your Life for Good
The Team and I (JAM) are here for You.
The world is in a period of great change and you need to decide how you are going to respond from the inside out and make the crucial lifestyle changes you need to thrive.
As a successful lifestyle entrepreneur and coach, I’m convinced you have three choices right now that will ultimately determine how much energy you have to work with, your health, and how well you will perform in 2021 and beyond.
1. Retreat from making essential changes and entertain unhealthy behaviors to
cope with stress in ways that create more stress, and fatigue
2. Maintain the status quo and go on without any new, significant, and
effective lifestyle changes to step up your game.
3. Turn your willingness to change into direct and constructive action to renew
your personal energy and optimize the way you live.
If you truly value your life and what you are up to in the world, your loved ones around you, and the precious gift of time, then you're ready for a lifestyle-based approach to optimizing your energy, health, and performance.
No Matter Where You Are, I Will Meet You There to Help You Optimize Your Lifestyle.
What's unique about the Performance Lifestyle® approach?
—If you want to function and perform at a higher level, you've got to have the energy and lifestyle to support it, not simply from-the-neck up will-power.
—You'll finally start developing a whole lifestyle to support you AND what you are up to in the world.
—You'll make the underlying shifts, that are essential to functioning in a fully engaged way. And this will change your life for the better, forever.
1. If you are tiring out, burning out, and trading your “health” for success, struggling with lifestyle choices, and subpar performance results; one of the first things you'll learn is what energy it, and how to manage it the way the pro's do.
2. If you are doing “ok” but now you’re treading water mentally and physically, in effect trading your “success” for your health, I'll work with you on what lifestyle changes to make, why you need to make them, and how to make them, so you make them and succeed at a whole level.
3. And if you're already enjoying success, but you want to fine-tune and further optimize your performance, I will help you add targeted, powerful lifestyle strategies to fulfill your potential at even greater heights.
Getting into a Performance Lifestyle You Can Call Your Own, Is the Key to Achieving Your Ambitious Goals
- What I’m talking about is NOT more of the performance-addicted, always-on lifestyle you are used to; or, an overemphasis on personal development, or your basic toolbox of coaching "tips and tricks."
- This is also not from-the neck-up-only, performance-psychology strategies divorced from the constraints of your energy, health, and performance capacities, which will only provide marginal results.
- Nor, is this another diet or workout program masquerading as a "lifestyle."
What I'm helping you develop is a whole lifestyle based on the fundamentals of successful living. When you align the way you live with the principles, best practices, and strategies that healthy, high-achieving people who thrive, know, and live by, you will start living like a pro.
You'll discover the thinking and habitual routines (think eat, move, sleep and so much more) that are distracting, holding you back, and preventing you from performing even better in your life.
I’m ready to help you with an approach that meets you exactly where you are but takes you where you want to go because you'll be developing the lifestyle that takes you there. You just need the willingness to change and I will help you turn your will to change into the kind of success you want.
People say it takes pain to change behavior. Perhaps, at times. And yes, it also takes readiness and encouraging guidance that's rooted in the science of behavior change so you are not alone in a process that keeps tripping you up.
But most of all it requires an "identity," and a culture of people who together are mastering something interesting, with a proven roadmap, which most people simply don't have. I bring this all together for you.
Learn more about getting into a performance lifestyle you can call your own and the path that ready for you to take the next step.
Just decide to start turning your desire for change into healthy performance and greater success.
Learn more about why I'm giving rise to a new lifestyle. Tune into The Lifestyle JAM Podcast, and check out my book "The Curse of the Capable," --The Hidden Challenge to a Balanced and Healthy, High Achieving Life.
No matter what you decide, I am delighted that you are taking the time to entertain healthy performance habits, the lifestyle this leads to, and considering the opportunity to work with me in that process.
I can save you up to 20 years or more of your life, time, and energy and save you a lot of money bouncing from one half-baked solution to another. I wish you the best and look forward to learning more about you!
John Allen Mollenhauer “JAM”
Professional Lifestyle Coach
Performance Lifestyle Inc.