JAM Speaks at The Body Mastery Challenge JAN 18th Jan 23rd
A 12-Week program designed to Unlock Your Unlimited Potential!
Key benefits from this challenge
The Body Mastery Challenge will introduce you to new training concepts designed to build a balanced body, mind, and spirit.
Throughout our years of training people and training ourselves, we’ve discovered many of us are missing an active full range of motion. Not only do we lack this physically, but sometimes mentally and spiritually as well. This drove us to develop a concept of training we call BAASE. BAASE places a focal point on assessing and refining movement patterns and unlocks overly rigid and tight areas of the body.
In conjunction with our BAASE training, we help re-frame your strength training by introducing new concepts, new ideas, and a new focus.
And finally, we include the lost art of breathing practice. Our method of training involves breathing techniques that are meant to strengthen your lung capacity and build a body that utilizes oxygen more efficiently. This is a unique training experience you’ll only find at the Monkey Bar Gym.
We are dedicated to creating an experience that you will never forget; an experience that lasts a lifetime. This program is easy to follow, allows access to the founder and owners personally, gives you access to health and wellness experts, and much, much more!
TIMELINE FOR THE PROGRAM
Kick-Off Starts on January 9th, 2021!
- January 9th: Test Day and Reverse Dieting Nutrition Webinar
- January 11th – January 16th: Body Mastery Challenge begins Live and Recorded Zoom Class Training, Breathing Webinar
- January 18th – January 23rd: Live and Recorded Zoom classes, Performance Lifestyle Webinar
- January 25th – January 30th: Live and Recorded Zoom classes, Causal Coaching Webinar
- February 1 – February 6th: Live and Recorded Zoom classes, BAASE Webinar
- February 8th – February 13th: Live and Recorded Zoom classes, Adaptogens Webinar
- February 15th – February 20th: Live and Recorded Zoom classes, Reverse Dieting Webinar
- February 22nd – February 27th: Live and Recorded Zoom classes, BAASE Webinar
- March 1st – March 6th: Live and Recorded Zoom classes, Causal Coaching Webinar
- March 8th – March 13th: Live and Recorded Zoom classes, Breathing Webinar
- March 15th – March 19th: Live and Recorded Zoom classes, Performance Lifestyle Webinar
- March 22nd – March 27th: Live and Recorded Zoom classes, Reverse Dieting Webinar
- March 29th – April 3rd: Last week of Challenge. Live and Recorded Zoom classes, Closing Seminar – What’s Next?
Schedule subject to change
We’re really excited about tomorrow. We hope you are as well!
Just a reminder:
10:20 am CST you can join the meeting. This will give us an opportunity to go through any last-minute details.
At 10:30 we start the kick-off. Jonny and I will introduce ourselves and give a program overview and then we’ll introduce each one of you. Jared first, then John Allen, Gail, and finally Vin.
11:00 Vin starts his talk on Reverse Dieting.
Again, really excited! Here’s the link again, just in case: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85276721233